Industrial Floor Repair
Repair and modernization of industrial floors
Every day industrial floors are exposed to severe stress, they count to the most stressed parts of a building. After years of exposure to intensive mechanical stress, also the best industrial floor requires renovation. Companies and builder-owners call for long-term and economic planning, whether for new construction or for redesign and repair.
As time schedules, economic conditions, stress profiles, on-site conditions are subject to constant change, KORODUR offers various solutions for the repair of industrial floors:
- system KORODUR-KOROTAN
- system NEODUR HE 60 rapid
- system NEODUR Level
The KORODUR-KOROTAN industrial floor is a cementitious hard aggregate screed, which is applied in one layer in composite with bonding compound on set base concrete, in a nominal thickness of in middle 15 mm. The installation takes place nearly without joints. Existing joints in the sub-base have to be taken over. In combination with the KORODUR HB 5 Bonding Compound (see data sheet) positive composite is provided.
Fields of application: everywhere in commercial and industrial building.
- hard aggregate screed acc. to DIN 18560 resp. DIN EN 13813
- compressive and wear resistance properties acc. to DIN 1100
- durable, sustainable use
- pure mineral
- nearly joint-free
- due to its durability, a good economic solution
is a ready-to-use, cementitious, low-shrinkage, rapid-setting screed on mineral basis with KORODUR hard aggregates acc. DIN 1100. For the installation and repair of bonded screeds, which are quickly usable and early ready for covering, with increased wear resistance for heavy-duty industrial floors in all fields of industrial and commercial construction. Layer thickness from 10 mm. Application e.g. in production halls, workshops, high-bay warehouses and other industrial areas exposed to heaviest stress. Indoors and outdoors.
NEODUR HE 60 rapid
- fast repair of damaged areas
- ready for foot traffic after 3 hours, ready for use after 24 hours
- wear resistance acc. to DIN 1100
- water-resistant, suitable also in wet rooms
- durable, sustainable use
- due to its longevity, a good economic alternative
– cementitious, mineral, fast-setting, polymer-modified, thin-layer industrial floor for layer thickness of 4 to 30 mm, CT-C40-F8-AR0,5.
- indoor and outdoor use
- for sales rooms
- for new construction and restoration of storage areas and production halls
- in composite on mineral sub-base
- for underground carparks
INDUSTRIAL FLOOR REPAIR – FAST & EASY WITH KORODUR
to our references
Systems for industrial floor repair
|KORODUR-KOROTAN||see hard aggregate layer||15 mm|
|NEODUR HE 60 rapid||see hard aggregate fast-setting screed||10 mm and up|
|NEODUR Level||see self-leveling flooring||4 – 30 mm|